Thank you Chris B. B. and Kimberly Mitchell for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am so honored to have my blog to be recognized by writers and readers alike. When I saw the nominations on my blog I almost burst into tears. I understood what Sally Field meant by “You like me you really like me!” (I hope I quoted that correctly).
These are the rules for the nominees:
1. Add the Versatile Award photo on your blog post
2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award along to your 15 favorite bloggers.
5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven facts I would like to share about me…
– I enjoy listening to a variety of music and sing along with them.
– I love eating caramel/butterscotch candy.
– I like to drink tea but also enjoy a mocha or flavored latte on the occasion.
– I enjoy having family dance time with my son.
– I dressed up as Sandy Dee from Grease once for a Oldies dance at my mom’s school.
– I prefer being called slender and petite instead of skinny and short.
– I like writing in my journal (when I get the spare chance).
And the bloggers I chose for this award are: (in no particular order)
Folk of Fedora’s Lane
Bucket List Publications
Enjoying the family life
The Unspoken Words
The Gappuccino ~ g caffè ~
I Have a Dream
Looking For Stacey
I like reading their blogs and life stories for doses of inspiration and entertainment. Let’s blog more!