After a good night sleep I am making a freshly written entry. I have my iTunes on so I can have some music to inspire and motivate me this morning. I woke up feeling refreshed and looking forward to the day. I also was excited that I get to see my son via video chat. I realized today how much I am so thankful for him. When I was in my 20s I was diagnosed with Anorexia. It wasn’t the regular kind… See when I get stressed out or too busy I tend to not eat. Yep I plain forgot to eat because my mind was so preoccupied with my daily life. I was weighing 99 lbs at that time. It was also before I met my son’s father.
I had a fun time seeing my son today. He looked so grown up for a 3-year-old. He showed me his light saber, airplane, a book, and boat. He was rushing back and forth trying to show me his different toys. I could tell from his outfit that he had been to Sunday service. I am just so proud of him. He started daycare this past week. I am just glad he is doing well. No matter how much I miss him…I just want what is best for him. Even if it means being away from “Molly”. That is what he calls me.
Have a wonderful week Readers!
- NaBloPoMo (joynpain2.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo.. Something a Little Different (theadventuresofcharbar.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo (geekoutsw.wordpress.com)
- I’m doing NaBloPoMo… (loveinistanbul.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo; I am doing this!? (bubblemomentpages.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo (owlsandorchids.com)
- 30 Days, 30 Posts: NaBloPoMo is here! (wordsfromwarren.com)
- A New Day (NaBloPoMo 3) (eatingherfeelings.wordpress.com)