I want to apologize to the WP community. I am reteaching myself to reblog. So if I used any posts without putting an original link I am honestly sorry. I added survivor and blogger to my LinkedIn profile. Yes social media can be my downfall, but it will ultimately record my footsteps in this life. I go by Molly S. Negash these days with tribute to my culture. I am licking my wounds and getting back on my feet. I am going back to basics with my growing support system behind me. My Gravatar profile is updated with pics of me. I feel like a phenix going up in the air. ☺️
- Traveled a week to the Southern region of Ethiopia. It was worth the several hours of bumpy roads.
- Has fish and chips similar to Ivars. Smiled of memories of BFF and I eating in Wa.
- Drank mixed juices from local papaya, mango, pineapple, and avacado. Note to self yummy, organic, and nutritious.
- Slept in a hut/ tukel which was fun.
- Saw an amazing lake resort. Thank you Mr. Gebre Selassie!
- One word: pasta! Cheese and all!
- Saw where coffee beans were grown.
It was amazing and made me realize what a beautiful culture I have.