Thank you to BillboardVagabond for nominating me for this beautiful award. This is truly unexpected. I was in awe that anyone would have seen this blog that I have typed out all my hopes and dreams out on a computer or mobile device.
My questions to the nominees:
- Are you a mountain person or a beach person? I am a beach person. My favorite memories are walking down the beach near the neighborhood I grew up in. Squishing my feet in the sand is a way to relax.
- Which celebrity would you like to be marooned on an island with, and why? I would love to marooned on an island with Emma Watson. Because she is one of the most inspiring people I have seen in this generation and I would bring up some of the things that were happening in Ethiopia and ask her if she could help at least a few young people change their lives around.
- When did you start blogging and how many posts have you come up with till now? I started blogging around 10+ years ago. It was my chance to express myself.
- Do you want followers or a following? Yes, I want followers. I find it easier to have people follow you so you can bring your story to inspire others.
- Describe your ideal holiday destination in words or a holiday photo that you were in recently. My ideal holiday destination would be celebrating my belated birthday with my parents.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link to the Award creator like/. https://idealinspiration.blog
Categories: Creative Writing